Saturday, January 19, 2013

Favorite Finds this Week - January 19

What a week.  While this week at work was filled with one emergency after another, this week in blog-land was a fun one!  Check out some of my favorites from the week.



I can't imagine many things more amazing than Mint, White Chocolate, mousse, and spongy chocolate cake. This Mint-White Chocolate Mousse Cake has it all...and a pretty green color!  I can't wait to make this recipe from SprinkleBakes!
Get the recipe for Mint-White Chocolate Mousse Cake.
I love to do nice things for our pup, Toby, so I saved this dog treat recipe as soon as I found it.  These Sweet Potato Pretzel Dog Treats from Brown Eyed Baker only have 4 ingredients and are super cute.  Toby'll be licking his lips in no time.
Spoil your pooch with these dog treats.
I love this kitchen - lots of space, big counter tops  distressed cabinets...and it's black, white and red!  All it's missing is a rooster, and I'd move right in.  Check out Our Fifth House's latest addition to her beautiful kitchen - a new pendant light over the sink.
Pretty, pretty pendant!
I love looking through "link up parties" to see what other bloggers are up to.  Kelly's Korner hosted a themed party this week and as of Friday night there were almost 200 soup recipes listed!  That's a lot of different options to warm you up this winter!
So many options...so little time!


A delicious looking Dulce De Leche Frosting recipe from Cupcake Project.  There can't be many better ways to top a cupcake...
Get the recipe
I love this crocheted pearl necklace from Knot-Cha-Cha.  So pretty and could be dressed up or down.  See her blog about what you'll need, and then the how-to so you can make one of your very own.
Check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I found your blog on the blog hop and now I am now your newest follower, would you please due the same for me?

    http://www.beautybykrysti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete